For Spring I love breaking out the pink! Ok, ok. That’s all year I’m breaking out the pink! But, for this card I used green and pink along with gold for a card that is bright and fresh just like the season. Here are some of my supplies I used for my Kiss-kiss card.
1) ArtChix Studio Faux Postage Sticker
2) Acid Free Scrapbooking paper turned into a 5″ by 6″ card
3) Gold paper doily, Found in the baking aisle of most stores, you can also use vintage or paint a plain white one!
I love using Tacky glue because it only takes a small amount and it is great for painting on with a paint brush, dabbing on or scraping across paper with a flat edge of a plastic scraper, (like an old debit card) it starts to dry quickly.
5) Pink and white ribbon found at Michael’s craft store.
6) Green staples and a green butterfly wing.
Claire Selby handmade cards
Marie antoinette theme Card $7
Claire Selby Fairy in the Woods ATC