I love the colors grey and yellow. They are perfect soft, neutral colors for baby, so I chose to use them on my painted ceramic plate. You can check out my earlier post on how to make a unique Initial for your pottery. For my baby plate I used my hand cut Initial B for the center and I also utilized garage sale price tag stickers to make the so cute polka dots! These polka dots are about 3/4″. That size can be hard to hand paint but easy to just stick down the stickers wherever I wanted a sweet white polka dot! Here are a few of my supplies
1) Unfired Ceramic Bisque plate
4) Scissors, paper, and clear contact paper for the initials
5) Small fine tip glaze brush for the initial
6) 12 garage sale circle stickers, found in the office supply section of walmart
7) Glaze and kiln, this is the last step after you paint your piece. I took mine to the Painted Potter.
1) 1 White Baby Onesie
2) Large plastic table cover for workspace, plastic gloves and a piece of cardboard to insert into T
3) Tulip 12 Color Tie-Dye Kit using Teal in a plastic Spray bottle
4) Pack of Inkjet Iron on Photo Transfer paper and Inkjet printer
5) Any image that is large enough to fit half of the 8.5″ by 11″ paper
6) Fiskars Scissors
First, I covered my workspace and then filled a small spray bottle with Teal dye and water. I chose to spray on the left front of the Onesie, the closer I sprayed to the shirt the darker the color. The farther away I sprayed from the Onesie the softer the color. Then I printed my black image onto half of my inkjet photo transfer paper. Once my Onesie was dry I ironed on the image following the manufacturer’s steps. I finished it by decorative stitches around the image. Quick and cute! This Onesie matches the Big Brother T so it would be great for family reunion or Cousin camp! You can find all of my supplies at Walmart or Walmart.com. Please check out my Facebook page or Pinterest page for more ideas.
Claire Selby handmade cards
Marie antoinette theme Card $7
Claire Selby Fairy in the Woods ATC